Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person per night and include all taxes.
- A 50% deposit is required for each booking and is non refundable if the booking is cancelled within 30 days of arrival.
- Guests must modify all reservations 5 working days before the date of arrival, and no charge will be taken. If the modification is after this time, the first night or 50% of the total reservation amount is taken, which ever is higher. For reservations with multiple rooms this applies to each room. Please also note all cancellations or modifications must be made in writing, either by fax, phone or email.
- Check in time is any time after 15:00pm. If guests arrive before, we can offer to hold luggage. Check out time on the date of departure is 11:00am.
If the room is not vacated by this time, the customer will be subject to another night.
Equally we offer the service to guests where we can hold luggage after 11:00am until the end of the day on the date of departure.
- Your booking is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The booking confirmation and these terms represent the entire agreement between The Farmyard and you.
You confirm that you have not entered into the contract with The Farmyard on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents.
- The Farmyard does not accept liability for any omissions or errors and reserves the right at any time to change information published on the site.
The Farmyard does not accept liability for any loss either indirect or consequential that may arise from the use of or connected to The Farmyard web site or for any products or services purchased from The Farmyard web site.
The Customer accepts full responsibility for all of the Customer's visitors in or about The Farmyard and its general facilities and area. No visits are permitted between 12am and 7am. Any damage to the room and the hotel's fixtures, fittings and furnishings will be the responsibility of the Customer and will be charged accordingly
Room keys must be left at reception upon departure; if they are lost the Customer will be charged £25.00.
- Any complaint about the booking service must be notified The Farmyard in writing or by email as soon as possible.
Any complaint regarding The Farmyard must be brought to the attention of the management as early as possible during your stay and, if not resolved to your satisfaction, should be notified to The Farmyard in writing.
- Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility. You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance against cancellation.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
- If our reservation confirmations are used inappropriately as means of VISA application, an admin fee will be charged and the customer will be reported to the local authorities.
Return to the top of this page
- Personal information collected from you is used to fulfil your request for services or to send you confirmation details and if necessary to inform you of updates or changes to your travel plans.
- We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to ensure the privacy of the information provided to us and at no time are your debit/credit card details transmitted unencrypted over the Internet.
- The Farmyard does not modify, copy, distribute, license, sell or redistribute any of your personal file information.
- The Farmyard will not seek or hold information about you which is excessive for its purposes and will endeavour to keep any information about you up to date and accurate.
- The Farmyard will delete from its systems all details held about you which are no longer necessary and endeavour to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful use.
In using The Farmyard web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information in the ways described above.
Return to the top of this page